Zoee Sea Buckthorn Powder from Organic Farming
What’s inside: crushed peel of organic sea buckthorn berries. No additives, just pure sea buckthorn from the nature.
How does it taste: like lemon and passionfruit crossed, it is sour/tart – so if you like it sweeter, just add some honey or maple syrup.
How to use: put a teaspoon every day in your
- enrich your yoghurt with a little teaspoon of sea buckthorn powder
- mix it with honey or maple syrup and add 200 ml cold or warm water to it (it remains a bit greasy)
- add a little teaspoon to 110 g flour and make delicious cookies
- if you eat meat, sprinkle some powder onto your meat and bake it in the oven (tastes like lemon chicken)
- sprinkle some powder on your salad
- and many more other ways to enjoy this superfood
Sea buckthorn is a miracle plant, a secret superfood with so many amazing benefits!
- Immune booster thanks to flavonoids, antioxidants – great for KIDS, too
- At least 10x more vitamin C than in oranges
- Plant-based source of B12 if you are tired or weak
- May reduce symptoms of depression
- May improve digestion
- May help you losing weight by inhibiting your appetite
- Heart health protector
- May lower inflammation
- May reduce blood pressure
- May result in healthy, shiny and strong hair
How to enjoy long enough: Store in a cool, dark place.
Your serving: 1 teaspoon per day. It makes 90-100 portions.
Nutrition: Calories: 135 kJ/33 kcal. Total fat: 13.0 g. Saturates: 4.5 g. Carbohydrates: 9 g. Sugars: 3.2 g. Protein: 4.5 g. Salt: 0.14 g.
|Dimensions||7 × 4.2 × 19 cm|